Join us at the 2018 Texas Thespian Festival!
November 15-17 at the Gaylord Texan
Each year, Texas Thespians host a state-wide festival which includes over 7,000 delegates. As one of the largest annual Thespian festivals where theatre is everywhere, students and their troupe directors will celebrate an entire weekend of theatre this coming November 15-17 at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center.
The Texas Thespian State Festival (TTSF) is filled with:
- Workshops- Acting, Technical Theatre, Design, Dance, Make-up, Accents, Puppetry, Musical Theatre, and more!
- Main Stage Performances
- College Auditions
- Performance Competitions
- Technical Competitions
- Nationally Acclaimed Guest Speakers
- All Convention Events
- Late Night Events (Dances)
- Theatre Vendors with Apparel, Jewelry, Gadgets, Posters, Scripts, and more!
- Opportunities to advance to the International Thespian Society National Festival
- Opportunities to meet other Thespians from all over our great state who share your passion for Theatre!
Cost will be $450 but this could change slightly depending upon how many students register to go, and how many hotel rooms we need to book. This registration will include a T-Shirt, 3 days of workshops and short plays, 4 main stage shows, 3(?) sit-down dinners, and 2 nights in the hotel.
- All Individual event competitions and tech competitions cost extra and can be registered for on an individual basis.
- Breakfast and lunch is on your own, and you will need approximately $20 a day to cover this.
Additional information for the Gaylord Texan:
- Discounted tickets to ICE! during festival – $10.00 for students & $15.00 for adults
- FREE Wi-Fi in sleeping rooms
- FREE BUS PARKING at Gaylord Texan
- Discounted daily self parking for smaller vehicles at $12 per day
Address: 1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, Texas 76051